Monday 2 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Hi Ladies!

Happy New Year!!!


Before I get in to the full swing of regular blogging again, I wanted to wish you all a happy and healthy 2012. I've decided to set some resolutions, which are not ridiculous or unachievable and wanted to share with you:

  • Save!
  • Be more sensible with money and do not buy things just because they look pretty
  • Worry less
  • Stop looking at what others have and appreciate what I have
  • Develop and grow at work
  • Stress less
  • Learn to relax more
  • Cherish friends that I don't see as often as I should
  • Go to the gym more (classes rather than leaving myself to my own devices)
  • Drink at least two litres of water per day
  • Cut down on sugar 
  • Focus on eating healthier
  • Take more pictures
  • Appreciate everything
  • Count my blessings
  • Use up make up before buying more
  • Be happy

What are your resolutions? Thank you for reading.

Love, Amy

x

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! All your resolutions look good to me, best wishes :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hun, you too! Hope all is going well with your resolutions.

    Loving your recent posts!

    x

    ReplyDelete