Friday 27 January 2012

A Healthy Life

Hi Ladies,

I hope that you're all ok and that you're looking forward to the weekend.

Right, I am sick of eating rubbish. I need to accept that I love carbs and sugar for three seconds but feel so sluggish and tired afterwards so I've decided it's time to make a change.

I don't want to diet but need be be more conscious about what I am putting in my body. Usually I don't watch what I eat, everything that I ate the day before yesterday was a carb! I drink countless tea at work with sugar, just empty, unnecessary calories!

I've been drinking water with lemon all day (no tea, no sugar), I had a pear and a banana for breakfast which is going to be followed by a poached egg on brown toast with no butter and steamed....

I won't write on, I succumbed to a chocolate bar.

Help!! What do you eat/snack on when you're trying to be healthy? I have NO will power!

Thank you for reading.

Love,
Amy

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment