Thursday 22 December 2011

It's Christmas!!

Hi Ladies,

Firstly, I'm so sorry for the lack of posts recently. I know the time of year is the usual excuse but I have just been so busy with work and everything else that I haven't had a minute and I don't want to put half hearted posts up for you.

I can't believe it's Christmas already! I'm pretty sorted in regards to it all, just a little more shopping and wrapping to do. More than anything, I'm looking forward to some down time and some rest!

I have lots of posts planned for you all in the New Year that I'm pretty excited about. To be honest, I'm looking forward to getting back in to the swing of a normal routine. You know the manic girl you see rushing around various shopping centres on Christmas Eve, that is me!

So, some things that I have learnt this year....

  • Be patient
  • Trust your gut instinct
  • Don't get carried away by the word 'Limited Edition'
  • Good things come to those who wait

Top 25 songs played on my IPhone this year:

  • Over My Dead Body - Drake
  • So Addicted - Tinie Tempah
  • Red Light Indicates Doors Are Secured - Arctic Monkeys
  • Young Forever - Jay Z
  • Don't Go - Wretch 32
  • Shot For Me - Drake
  • Fancy - Drake
  • Hate - Jay Z
  • Family Business - Kanye West
  • Atlas Hands - Banjamin Francis Leftwich
  • Headlines - Drake
  • Hey Mama - Kayne West
  • Riot Van - Arctic Monkey
  • Marvin's Room - Drake
  • Fireworks - Drake
  • Shut It Down - Drake
  • Into You - Fabolous
  • All Of The Lights - Kayne West
  • Mirror - Lil Wayne
  • Seven English Girls - Ron Pope
  • Stranded In Los Angeles - Ron Pope
  • Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
  • Wonderman - Tinie Tempah
  • Till I'm Gone - Tinie Tempah
  • Ain't Thinkin' About You - Bow Wow



Happy Christmas Lovelies!! I'll be back in the New Year!

Lots of love to you all,
Amy

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment