Monday 30 January 2012

Project 10 Pan

Hi Ladies,

I hope that you're all having a good day.

Can you remember a while ago when all Bloggers were trying to do 'Project 10 Pan'? If you aren't aware of what this is, it is when you use up ten make up items/cosmetics before you can buy anything new.

I have so much that I don't use and I'm going through a bit of a body moisturiser obsession that all of the lotions and potions are slowly being used up. In a weird way it is kind of satisfying.

I'll keep you all updated with my progress and if I start harping on about a product that I want, STOP ME!

Does anyone want to join me?

Thank you for reading.

Love, Amy

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally obsessed with moisturiser too x I remember project ten pan , I'm trying to do this very thing with my cleansers ! I seem to have ended up with about ten bottles of different kinds - why ?? Goodness knows xx nice blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely. I don't know how we let things get so out of control. It's the words 'limited edition' that get me every time.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete