Thursday 26 January 2012

Hand Cream Addict....

Hi Ladies,

So I'm not ashamed to admit this: I am a complete hand cream addict. I thought I'd let you know my favourites as it's always disheartening when you but a product and it turns out to be rubbish!

Clarins Creme Jeunesse Des Mains:

This is simply my all time favourite ever hand cream! The smell, the texture, the packaging!! All to die for. Trust me, if you try it, you seriously will not be bothered about others! Of course, you'll dabble with others but this is the one you'll always go back to. I'm having a serious love affair with Clarins at the moment and can't get enough of the Lip Perfectors.
Burts Bees Beeswax & Banana Hand Cream:

I love this too! The smell is incredible. It comes in a handy little pot and lasts FOREVER!! The consistency can be quite sticky though and can take a while to sink in so I use this at night now (it's lovely for your feet too.)
The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector:

I've spoken about this before on here, and the Burts Bees come to think of it. I'm like a broken record! This one is great for winter. Once applied, this sinks in really quickly and keeps skin hydrated so there isn't much need to reapply often.

Do you use hand creams? What is your favourite?

Thank you for reading!

Love,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment