I wanted to write a little Ins & Outs post as I haven't done one for such a long time. This time though, it won't be all beauty related!
- Moroccan Oil
- Water (hot or cold) with lemon
- Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream (I know, I'm like a broken record)
- Handcream (in particular, Clarins)
- Healthy eating
- Planning where to go in New York (any recommendations are welcome)
- Mama Bee Leg & Foot Cream
- My Macbook Pro
- New Mulberry Purse
- Ron Pope
- Gradual tanning (such as Dove Summer Glow)
- Any body moisturiser (I wish we had Bath & Body Works in the UK)
- Reading blogs
- Long hair
- Room Spray (Jo Malone Fig & Eucalyptus Living Cologne)
- Eye Drops
- Starbucks Hot Chocolate
- Tangle Teezer
- Eyebrow threading
- Being cold
- Carbs and sugar as they bloat you and make you feel rubbish
- Bus drivers (they pull out on you and think they own the road)
- Taxi drivers
- People that you thought were friends letting you down
- Putting petrol in the car
- Cracked windscreens
- Split ends
- Cleaners that come in to work and don't clean
- Too little hours in the day
It's nice to see that they are more Ins than Outs!
As I'm loving Tumblr at the moment, I thought I'd leave you a quote that I saw earlier and loved.
I'd love to hear your comments and your Ins & Outs!
Thank you for reading.
Lots of love,