Tuesday 31 January 2012

Current Ins & Outs

Hi Ladies,

I wanted to write a little Ins & Outs post as I haven't done one for such a long time. This time though, it won't be all beauty related!

Ins:
  • Moroccan Oil
  • Water (hot or cold) with lemon
  • Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream (I know, I'm like a broken record)
  • Handcream (in particular, Clarins)
  • Healthy eating
  • Tea
  • Planning where to go in New York (any recommendations are welcome)
  • Mama Bee Leg & Foot Cream
  • My Macbook Pro
  • New Mulberry Purse
  • Ron Pope
  • Blogging
  • Gradual tanning (such as Dove Summer Glow)
  • Any body moisturiser (I wish we had Bath & Body Works in the UK)
  • Candles
  • Reading blogs
  • Long hair
  • YouTube
  • Tumblr
  • Room Spray (Jo Malone Fig & Eucalyptus Living Cologne)
  • Eye Drops
  • Starbucks Hot Chocolate
  • Shellac
  • Tangle Teezer
  • Eyebrow threading
Outs:
  • Being cold
  • Carbs and sugar as they bloat you and make you feel rubbish
  • Bus drivers (they pull out on you and think they own the road)
  • Taxi drivers
  • People that you thought were friends letting you down
  • Putting petrol in the car
  • Cracked windscreens
  • Split ends
  • Cleaners that come in to work and don't clean
  • Too little hours in the day

It's nice to see that they are more Ins than Outs!

As I'm loving Tumblr at the moment, I thought I'd leave you a quote that I saw earlier and loved.


I'd love to hear your comments and your Ins & Outs!

Thank you for reading.

Lots of love,
Amy

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment