Monday 2 January 2012

Bobbi Brown Party Shimmer Brick

Hi Ladies,

So, I had my eye on this little beauty from the second it hit the shops. I resisted temptation to buy yet another highlighter as my love affair with Dior Amber Diamond was still going strong and I have Nars Multiple in Copacabana as a back up.....

On Christmas Day, I opened a pretty package to find this!!!


How gorgeous!!!!!??? Thanks to my gorgeous best friend, Rachel, I am now the proud owner! Both sides work well as an eye wash or a highlighter and are both such unique shades. Mixed together, the result is STUNNING!

I've used the silver side as an all over colour on my eyelid (followed by Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack and Loreal Telescopic mascara) and both colours mixed together as a gorgeous highlight for the cheekbones.

Do you have this? What other highlighters do you recommend?

Thank you for reading.

Love, Amy

x

No comments:

Post a Comment