Wednesday 4 April 2012

The Products That Have Saved My Hair...

Hi Ladies,

To cut a long story short, when I was 15, I became very friendly with Sun In. For those of you who don't know what Sun In is, it's practically bleach in a bottle that you spray on your hair to lighten it. This resulted in my hair being weak, brittle and a pretty awful colour.

My friend, Steph, has the most amazing natural hair that you could imagine (dark brown and down to her hip bone.) She recommended a number of products that have helped her to grow her hair over the years and keep it in such good condition.

I think hair is such a personal thing, for some girls it can pretty much make or break how they feel about themselves on nights out.

Years of abusing my hair with GLUE in extentions (I know, I know and I cringe at the thought now), rubbish quality brushes that break the hair and too much heat, I have finally got my hair in to what most people would call 'good condition'. My friend, Christina, commented at the weekend looked in really good condition "especially as your blonde"!

So here are the products that have helped me along the way:

Palmers Coconut Oil Formula Shampoo:
Super rich, smells gorgeous, cleans the hair really well, retails cheaply and the bottle lasts such a long time.

Palmers Coconut Oil Formula Conditioner:


Feels really luxurious on the hair, more like a treatment, retails cheaply, lasts a long time. I sometimes use this as a mask too.

Palmers Coconut Protein Pack:
I pretty much credit this single product with saving my hair. I ususally use a whole pack and leave it overnight. This has improved the condition of my hair dramatically.

Moroccan Oil:
You've seen the reviews, I won't bore you with the details. Just know that I couldn't not have this.

Moroccan Oil Hydrating Mask:


Pricey but absolutely worth it. Smells gorgeous and makes a massive difference to hair after using it.

Tangle Teezer:
Not to sound dramatic, but I couldn't brush my hair with anything else. My hair is very thick and naturally curly and this is honestly the only brush that can actually get through my hair. I even take it to my hairdressers to help her out when I go!

What products have helped your hair grow? What can't you go without?

Thank you for reading.

Lots of love,
Amy
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment