Wednesday 4 April 2012

Inspirational Ladies

Hi Ladies,

I hope that you're all having a good day.

I thought I'd write a quick post to talk about my favourite Bloggers/YouTubers and why they inspire me so much.

Firstly I'll talk about Dulce Candy:


I love reading Dulce's daily blogs/watching her YouTube videos. It's so nice to see how she has grown and become so successful over the last year or so.

She seems genuinely lovely and seems to have her life so 'together'. Her positivity really rubs off on you when watching her videos and makes you want to be better at everything.

She is a busy working Mum and Wife and seems to balance everything so perfectly.

The above picture was taken from her blog here. You can also watch her videos here.

Next, I'll speak about the gorgeous YouTuber, TessChristine123:


I always watch Tess's videos when I can't be bothered to get ready. She has the most adorable personality and regularly posts videos on her YouTube channel.

She uploads a variety of different videos from hauls to hair and make up tutorials.

Tess recently spent time studying in England and mixes her hauls and tutorials with a great balance of drug store and high end products.

Tess doesn't have a blog that I know of but her YouTube can be found here.

I've spoken about her before, but can't forget Huda Beauty:


This lady is SOLEY responsible for my recent purchases, including the Chanel Horizon Blusher and Illamasqua Divine lipgloss!

Her product reviews are very informative and very honest. I especially love her Monthly Favourites!

Her blog can be found here and her YouTube Channel here.

Who inspires you and why?

Thank you for reading.

Love,
Amy

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment