I love reading Current Favourite posts and as I haven't done one in a while, I thought it was time.
- The Newlyweds Boxset - I just love anything like this. Jessica was sooo pretty back then
- Chanel Horizon Blush - I grab this every day that I can be bothered with blusher - so pretty when all of the colours are blended together
- Drake Take Care Album - Super talented. I just love him
- Mac Mineralize Skin Finish In Soft & Gentle - Gives you the most gorgeous glow when applied on the top of the cheekbones
- Dior Lipstick Incognito - A gorgeous pinky nude. Gives such a glossy finish that there is no need for a gloss
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream - I'm boring, I know. You all know the drill with this one!
- Illamasqua Lipgloss In Divine - The prettiest hot pink! Looks sheer on the lips and lasts such a long time
- Clarins Face Oil - This little beauty is great for when skin feels dry or in need of a lift. I'll definitely be purchasing the full size bottle
- Dazzing Eye Drops - I couldn't live without! Makes dryness and soreness disappear instantly
- Dior Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum - LOVE this! Really makes a difference when used under mascara and nourishes lashes for days when eye make up is a no no
- Mac Lustre Drops In Pink Rebel - Shopping the stash! I had forgotten how good this product is. Lovely to highlight or mixed with tinted moisturiser
- Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve - A treat before bed - smells amazing too
- The Body Shop Honey Bronze Gel - You only need a tiny amount and it completely brightens up your face and makes you look healthier in seconds
- Burts Bees Leg & Foot Cream - Soooo cooling and refreshing on sore/tired legs and feet!
Thank you for reading!