Friday 6 April 2012

New Shellac!

Hi Ladies,

I know, I'm becoming a little obsessed! One of my very best friends, Nicola, has started doing Shellac.

As you know, I've been having my Shellac done at a local salon and, to date, have tried the colours 'Hollywood' and 'Masquerade'. This is 'Purple Purple'.

This shade shows different colours on different lights. Sometimes it's blue, sometimes purple. It's different and I love it. My toes match but I won't put you through pictures of my feet!



My friend, Jodie, lives in Dubai but is back home for the weekend so I'm off to see her tonight.

When back home, I'm slathering myself in glorious Zen-Tan and hope that when I wake up, I don't still look the shade of a moomin!

What is your favourite shade of Shellac?

Thank you for reading.

Lots of love,
Amy

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment