Sunday 29 April 2012

Caudalie Beauty Elixir

Hi Ladies,

I hope that you're all well.

The weather is so miserable here today so I thought that it was a good opportunity to let you know about a new product that I've been using for the last few weeks, Caudalie Beauty Elixir.

Now I know this is a dramatic statement to make but I will NEVER again be without this.

I can't even explain what it is that makes me love it so much. I bought the 30ml bottle from Feel Unique to try. From reading other reviews online, the best way to use the Elixir is to spray a few sprays on to your hands (after cleansing your face, morning or before bed or throughout the day to refresh your make up), take a few deep breaths of the fragrance in (such a calming a soothing fragrance) then pat the product in to the skin.

Depending on your skin type, some of the reviews mentioned that spraying the Elixir directly on to the face caused their skin to be irritated and dry. I'd recommend the above method or application as I've tried both ways and feel that the later method doesn't give you the benefit of the fragrance.

At the moment, I am using this after cleansing and before moisturiser morning and night. I'm addicted to the smell to so have used in the middle of the day to perk me up and refresh my make up.

Has anyone tried any other products from the Caudalie brand? What else would you recommend? Caudalie is a big hit for me so far.

I'll definitely be purchasing the 100ml sized bottle to leave at home and will leave the 30ml in my bag.

In case you aren't aware, this is the packaging:


Thank you for reading.

Lots of love,
Amy

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment