Monday 9 April 2012

Clean & Lean

Hi Ladies,

I hope that you're all well and that you're enjoying the last day of our long weekend. The rest of my day consists of blogging, catching up on blogs, dragging myself to the gym followed by watching the soaps and Made In Chelsea! A very lazy one for me.

Anyway, I'm disgusted with the amount of rubbish I have been eating recently. Far too much junk, tea with sugar, cakes and chocolate. I haven't been to the gym for a month and need to get myself back on track so last week after ordering James Duigan's Clean & Lean book, I decided I may as well start today.


Basically the concept is to cut out all of the C.R.A.P (caffeine, refined sugar, alcohol and process food) in your diet for a period of two weeks initially and focus on meals that are protein, vegetable and salad rich.

As I wasn't that prepared this morning, I haven't had breakfast but for dinner I prepared a grilled chicken salad (rocket, peppers, tomatoes and olives.)

I think cutting out sugar will be the most difficult part for me as I drink a lot of tea (also not allowed) with sugar at work. Looks like I'll be sticking to water, fruit and flavoured teas for now.

The book is really well written though and reading what certain foods actually does to your body makes you want to eat better and take care of yourself.

I ordered my book from here.

Have any of you tried this?

Here is some healthy eating inspiration!



Oh and this:


Thank you for reading.

Lots of love,
Amy

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment