Sunday 20 November 2011

This Week's In's & Outs

Hi Ladies,

I hope that you're all well.

I love these kind of posts but looking at my 'In's' photo, I don't know how interesting you'll find this!

In's:


- Macbook Pro - Simply my best purchase of all time!

- Jeannie Brewer - A Crack In Forever Book - You need to read this! I must have read it 10 times!

- Bath & Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Bath Bubbles and Lotion - both products remind me of my holiday in Dubai this year with my beautiful friend, Jodie. The products work really well and the smell takes me back there

- Dove Hair Oil Treatment - Not only does it retail cheaply but it works! I use this between shampoo and conditioner and leave it on between 3-10 minutes

- YSL Top Secret Exfoliator - I use this every day. It's so gentle and makes my skin super soft

- Fendi Boots - So comfortable believe it or not and prefect for winter

- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream - Perfect for dry patches. I use on my cuticles and lips mostly

- VO5 Miracle Concentrate - A great alternative for Moroccan Oil (must cheaper too)

- Sudocrem - I use this to moisturise sore skin and to dry up any blemishes

- Models Own Lip Tint In Blackberry - I'm really trying to introduce colour to my lips so this seems to be the best starting point. Really moisturising and gives a sheer berry tint to the lips

Out's:

- Desperately being in need of a break/holiday

- The last Made In Chelsea episode on Monday

- My Hair - I still hate the colour. It's gradually fading but still

Speak soon!

Thank you for reading!

Love, Amy

x

3 comments:

  1. Agreed... where is Made In Chelsea.. what is the point of monday evenings without it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! Apparently they are doing a Christmas Special and then another series!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots look so fab!!! Will have a look into that book :) x

    ReplyDelete