I hope that you're all well.
I love these kind of posts but looking at my 'In's' photo, I don't know how interesting you'll find this!
- Macbook Pro - Simply my best purchase of all time!
- Jeannie Brewer - A Crack In Forever Book - You need to read this! I must have read it 10 times!
- Bath & Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Bath Bubbles and Lotion - both products remind me of my holiday in Dubai this year with my beautiful friend, Jodie. The products work really well and the smell takes me back there
- Dove Hair Oil Treatment - Not only does it retail cheaply but it works! I use this between shampoo and conditioner and leave it on between 3-10 minutes
- YSL Top Secret Exfoliator - I use this every day. It's so gentle and makes my skin super soft
- Fendi Boots - So comfortable believe it or not and prefect for winter
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream - Perfect for dry patches. I use on my cuticles and lips mostly
- VO5 Miracle Concentrate - A great alternative for Moroccan Oil (must cheaper too)
- Sudocrem - I use this to moisturise sore skin and to dry up any blemishes
- Models Own Lip Tint In Blackberry - I'm really trying to introduce colour to my lips so this seems to be the best starting point. Really moisturising and gives a sheer berry tint to the lips
- Desperately being in need of a break/holiday
- The last Made In Chelsea episode on Monday
- My Hair - I still hate the colour. It's gradually fading but still
Thank you for reading!