Friday 4 November 2011

Lunchtime Pick Me Up...

Hi Ladies,

I hope that you're all having a good day.

You know those days when you just need a little bit of a 'pick me up'? Well I know I have enough lip products to last me forever but after Sammi at Beauty Crush raved about this product in her posts and YouTube videos, I was tempted to give it a try. This is Model's Own Lip Tint/Balm in Blackberry.


I'll be honest, the reason that I was put off trying this was not the price (retails at £6.00), but the fact that it looks so dark in the pot:

As you can see, it looks very dark in the pot and I didn't want to run the risk of looking like Mortisha Adams on a bad day so when I swatched on my hand, I was pleasantly surprised....


A full review will follow when I've had the chance to try it out for you.

Thank you for reading.

Love, Amy

x

No comments:

Post a Comment