Tuesday 1 November 2011

In & Out!

Hi Ladies,

Here goes my first In & Out post....

In:
  • Tea
  • Pasta
  • My new favourite breakfast (porridge, mashed banana and sugar)
  • You Tube
  • Blogs!
  • Preparing For Christmas
  • Made In Chelsea
  • Zara
  • Dermalogica
  • Palmers Protein Packs (for hair)
  • Mulberry Tillie Mini Bag (I need this!)
  • Hot chocolate
  • Phone calls
  • Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream
  • Comfort food
Out:
  • Putting petrol in my car (I really am NOT impressed at spending £54 every few days)
  • Dark, cold and miserable days and nights
  • Not having enough hours in the day
  • My current hair colour (it was supposed to be a honey blonde, it's now DARK BROWN)
  • Traffic jams
  • My skin (so pale at the moment)
  • Groundhog days!
  • My terrible money management
Thank you for reading!

Love, Amy

x

No comments:

Post a Comment