Thursday 10 November 2011

My Christmas Wish List

Hello Lovelies,

So, I love posts like this so thought that you might like to take a look at My Christmas Wish List. This is completely random but here are the thinks that I currently want to own (and some I'll NEVER own) but here goes....

I may as well give you the breakdown here because for some reason Blogger won't let me write under each item!
  • Chanel Bag - No words or explanation needed
  • Chanel Rouge Noir - A classic that I will repurchase again and again (brilliant dupe in Barry M though!)
  • Fashionology Cross Bracelet - just because it's different
  • Origins Ginger Souffle - it reminds me of Christmas and is so moisturising
  • Dogeared Guardian Angel Necklace - I love anything wing related and this is so pretty and delicate
  • Jemma Kidd Light As Air Foundation - Purely because I am a make up junkie and CANNOT resist rave reviews from other bloggers!
  • Jo Malone Candles - Last forever, smell gorgeous and look so pretty
  • Dogeared Karma Necklace - I don't even know why, I'm just desperate for it!
Thank you so much for reading.

More posts to follow....

Love, Amy

x

No comments:

Post a Comment