Saturday 12 November 2011

Mini Haul...

Hi Ladies,

So today I was supposed to be meeting my friend, Leah, for dinner. I had every intention of NOT going shopping but a few things caught my eye and I ended up picking up one or two bits...

Warehouse Blouse:

Rosie wore this on the last episode of Made In Chelsea. Now, I am not a Rosie fan (I love Mille and Caggie though) but when I saw this in real life, I just had to get it.

This retails for £55.00 and is still available on the Warehouse website.

I plan on wearing this with black skinny jeans and my Fendi Boots (I'll try to do a post on them for you) or tucked in to a skirt for a night out.

Topshop Black Heavy Weight Leggings:

Not the most attractive picture but I don't think you can go wrong with black leggings for this time of year.


I chose these as the material is nice and thick and the quality feels better than others from the high street.

Vaseline Creme Brulee:

As mentioned in my previous post, I just had to have it. Why? Because I am a beauty addict and cannot resist the words 'Limited Edition.'

No comments:

Post a Comment