Saturday 5 November 2011

My Favourite Products For Winter..

Hi Lovelies,

It's the weekend!

I was thinking about the products that I like to use in Winter and I thought that you might like to take a look...

Origins Ginger Souffle Whipped Body Cream: 
If you have never tried this, you have to at LEAST smell it! It's really moisturising on the skin and the scent makes me think of Christmas immediately.


The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector:
This is the best hand cream that have ever used. I love the fact that you can reapply this to your hands every two minutes (literally) if you wish, and there will never be a greasy/oily residue on your skin. I use this on my feet too and pop on some socks as a treatment.

Bio-Oil:

I mix a little of this with my moisturiser before bed and find that it really evens out my skintone and brightens up my skintone by morning.

Soap And Glory Flake Away Body Exfoliator:
I don't know about you but sometimes I find exfoliating the body a bit of a chore. This little beauty makes it a treat! It smells delicious (the fragrance lingers on the skin too), quickly exfoliates the skin and leaves a light oil residue that makes the skin glow.


Also, I can't live without Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream in the Winter months!

I hope that you enjoyed this post. I tag Tali, Zara, Laura, Dulce and Vivianna!

Thank you for reading.

Love, Amy

x

No comments:

Post a Comment