Thursday 1 December 2011

My First Illamasqua Product & Girl Crush!!

Hi Ladies,

HAPPY DECEMBER!!! I can't believe where a whole year has gone! It only seems like two minutes ago since the 1st December 2010 and the snow was so bad in the UK that we couldn't leave our houses!

I'm pleased to say that I have done the majority of my Christmas shopping now. I refuse to rush around like a maniac on the run up to the big day so want to get everything sorted and ready so that I can enjoy it!

Anyway, I have a confession. I know I said that I wasn't going to buy any more make up for a while and that I was going to use up some of the products that I own before obsessing over anything else BUT I developed a major girl crush and she made me do it!!

The product in question is Illamasqua Lipgloss in Divine and the crush is a STUNNING Beauty Guru from Dubai, Huda Beauty.


She updates her Blog and Twitter daily and her YouTube videos often (more please Huda!!)

Anyway, when watching one of her YouTube videos (Show Me Your Mirror Face in case you were wondering.) I completely fell in love with this lipgloss and logged straight on to ASOS to order!


It's really bright in the lips but seems sheer on the lips. I haven't had chance to try it yet but I'll be sure to keep you posted.


This is my first Illamasqua product (I know!!) What others do you recommend?

Please click the above links and check Huda out, I'm sure you'll all love her!

Thanks for reading and with lots of love,

Amy x

1 comment:

  1. I don't own anything by Illamasqua for some reason, will have a stop at the Selfridges consession. Huda is stunning and offers great beauty tips, I'm now following her blog :) x

    ReplyDelete