Monday 5 December 2011

Most Used Top Ten Products Of The Month

Hi Ladies,

I hope that you're all well.

I feel like I am in a bit of a product rut, always using the same products. I seem to reach for the same things which I suppose is a good thing as I know what works for me but not for the mound of make up I have that never gets used.

I thought I'd show you my most reached for of the month and let you in to a revelation (I bet you can already guess, it is foundation related!)

1) Mac Studio Fix Fluid Foundation - You probably expected this but this is the foundation that I always go back to. Use with a light hand as it can look cakey if skin is not moisturised but I have nothing but praise for this product! Flawless coverage and always reliable.

2) Crest Whitening Strips 3D - I ordered the strips from Ebay and have been using them only for a few days now but have noticed a difference already. You are supposed to wear for half an hour a day for best results. You can purchase other Crest Whitening Strips but I believe that the 3D ones are the strongest.

3) Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream - A must have winter product! I use on my lips throughout the day and before bed. I also use on my cuticles and any dry patches on my skin.

4) Palmers Coconut Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Milk - Super cheap and all three products work so well on my hair. I buy mine from Multi Pharmacy. The Protein Packs are brilliant as a really deep condition. As you can imagine, all smell AMAZING!

5) Eye Dew Dazzling Eye Drops - Guaranteed to make tired eyes feel much brighter and more awake. Great for days when you're feeling tired. I apply to my eyes after moisturiser and before make up. No other eye drops make the grade.

6) Bobbi Brown Corrector - I'll admit, even after all of the rave reviews, I was sceptical about this product working. But it does!! Over the past few days I've had so many compliments that I look 'fresh' and 'rested' and I totally think it's because of this. Trust me and try it!

7) Mac Stripdown Lip Liner - I only bought this because Kim Kardashian mentioned that she uses it paired with Mac Angel Lipstick and Nars Turkish Delight Gloss. I'm not much of a lipliner fan but this is really natural and looks so nice on the lips.

8) Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion: This is my favourite moisturiser of all time. I have tried the Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream lately but feel like my skin looks and feels better with Clinique. It's also an excellent base for make up.

9) Philosophy - Amazing Grace - Sometimes I just crave a really light perfume. I wear this on dressed down days or when I just want something with a different fragrance. The smell reminds me of a grown up baby powder if that makes any sense? I can't find it in the UK so first tried it in Las Vegas then purchased in Dubai in the summer (I so wish we had a Sephora by the way.)

10) Simple Cleansing Wipes: I'll admit it, I can be very lazy at times when it comes to taking off my make up. Sometimes it seems like such hard work. These wipes tend to do the job, not great with taking off mascara though....

Also, it seems that I say this every time I post but Vivianna made me buy something again. You knew it was coming, Jemma Kidd Light As Air Foundation. I'll try tomorrow and report back to you all. Fingers crossed I will love it as much as everyone else!

I picked up the Jemma Kidd Crushed Jewel Liner in Quartz too, which is a lovely purple glitter!

What are your most used products of the month, any recommendations?

Thank you for reading!

Love, Amy

x

No comments:

Post a Comment