Tuesday 13 December 2011

Look What's Arrived!!

Hi Ladies,

So in my previous post I showed how ridiculous my make up collection had become and knew that something had to change.

I ordered this little beauty from Ebay and now everything is tidy (well tidier) and in one place!


This is the make up case when closed:


Partially opened:


Fully opened:


I need to be sure to keep switching this around every week/month as everything in the bottom compartment will be completely neglected.

These apparently are available in other colours including hot pink and retail between £30 - £40 depending on the seller.

How to you store your make up?

Thank you for reading!

Lots of love, Amy

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Ooh what a transformation lol! I love the look of this, I store my makeup in an acrylic box called the Clear Cube. You have to do a makeup collection - I can spot some interesting products ;) x

    ReplyDelete