Wednesday 7 December 2011

I Have A Problem.....

Hi Ladies,

I have a problem that I am quite embarrassed about. Look at the state of this:


Now this isn't even HALF of my make up. I don't wear the majority of it. I used to have drawers stacked nicely and in order (so a lip draw, for example) and I don't know what has happened.

All of my products need a good clean, not to mention my brushes!!

So when catching up on blogs earlier on today, I noticed that Laura over at Liparazzi had just ordered a make up case to store all of hers in and had to have it.

I ordered it today so hopefully will be here in the next few days.

I'll post again with that it looks like all organised and let you know the link so that you can order too if you want to.

How do you store your make up/products?

Thank you for reading.

Love, Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment