Tuesday 25 October 2011

Budget Beauty Buys...

Hi Ladies,

I apologize for my lack of posts recently, it's been a really busy few days. I hope to get back up to speed now.

So, I've been asking around my friends and family and have noted some of their top beauty products for times that you're on a budget.

Palmers Cocoa Butter:


I don't know ANYONE that doesn't love this product. It smells DELICIOUS, lasts such a long time, retails really cheaply and most importantly, really moisturises and treats the skin. If you don't like the smell, a fragrance free option as available, which my friend, Fergie, swears by.

Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Balm:




I have to confess, I have a LOT of lip balms. When I say a lot, I mean 20 +. I didn't need another lip balm but when I saw this in Tesco, I loved the name and just had to have it. Out of all of the balms that I have, this is definitely the one that I reach for the most. It has a slight smell of honey, glides on to the lips really smoothly and lasts for a long time, whilst really conditioning the lips.

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes:




Now I am usually really good at removing make up when home from work/a night out but sometimes, I'll be honest, I really cannot be bothered! At times like these, I rely on these wipes to remove all traces of make up and leave my skin balanced.

Aussie Luscious Long Leave In Conditioner:


I know this sounds dramatic but I couldn't dry my hair without this. When hair is damp, I will work through Moroccan Oil, followed by 5 - 10 sprays of this through each side of my hair then I brush through with my Tangle Teezer. This makes my hair really manageable (it's long, thick and curly) and really nourishes and protects the hair at the same time.

Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil:


This is the only product that I will use on my eyebrows when lightly pencilling in. Very affordable (retails at less than £3.00) and comes with a brush to tidy up eyebrows, giving a very light natural colour, whilst framing the face.

I'll be back with more posts soon. I hope that you enjoyed!

Thank you for reading.

Love, Amy

x

No comments:

Post a Comment