Wednesday 19 October 2011

My Top Three...

Hi Ladies,

So today I was thinking about nail varnish. I have so many bottles of polish but do tend to stick to the same three really. (I do change this in summer when I can get away with wearing brighter colours though.)

So, the top three:

Essie Mint Candy Apple:




I remember the first time I saw this. I fell in love instantly. Admittedly, the application isn't great and it takes three coats to give even coverage. This looks great on short, natural nails and instantly receives so many compliments!

OPI Lincoln Park After Dark:


I don't think I'll even have to hype this varnish up to you. It's my favourite of all time! Looks amazing on fingers and toes, especially in Autumn/Winter. I'm thinking of purchasing the gold and silver Gosh Nail Glitters to try with this. Has anyone used the glitters? What are your thoughts?

Bourjois Rose Lounge:

Apparently, this is the varnish that Kate Middleton wore on her Wedding Day to Prince William. I'll admit, I saw her nails and instantly HAD to find out what she was wearing. I bought this from Boots for around £6.00 and the application is fantastic. I usually wear between 1 - 2 coats of this depending on the look that I am going for. It looks really professional and polished, a fantastic varnish to wear during the working week if you work in an office.

I'm looking at updating regularly over the next few days. If there any reviews/posts that you would like to see, just let me know!

What are your go to nail varnishes?

Thank you for reading.

Love, Amy

x

No comments:

Post a Comment