Sunday 16 October 2011

Shopping The Stash

Hi Girls,

I have a revelation. I've decided that I have too much make up, that I don't wear anyway.

I get so excited about new products and have such good intentions when buying the product but for whatever reason, however much I wanted the eyeshadow/bronzer/gloss, it ends up barely used and disregarded in my make up storage.

With this in mind, I've decided that I am going to make use of the should-love-but-don't products that I have. I'll start with a handful because I'll be here all night and probably bore you all to tears in the process. I'm going to make use all of them next week, starting tomorrow, so any tips, recommendations regarding these products would be appreciated.

Here goes:

Nars Habanera Eyeshadow:


I wanted to love this, I really did. It looked so amazing on Zara at Mouldy Fruit when she raved about it that I just simply HAD to have it. I ended up driving two hours to get this and then kind of forgotton about it. How to you apply your Habanera Duo?

Mac Lipgelee In Sin-Tillation:





My Cousin, Laura, kindly bought this as a gift for me. I fell in love on first sight. The light pink shade is gorgeous in the tube, great packaging, lovely smell but on me it looked like I had licked my lips then dipped them in a glitter pot!!

I found out that dabbing on the lips lightly with your finger tones this down and makes much more wearable. I loved how it looked but rarely reached for it, so this will be my lipgloss of choice for the next week!

Bella Pierre Eyeshadow in SP078 Stage:




When buying the Bella Pierre Primer the lady working on their counter kindly gave me this to try. Apparently it can be applied as it is, when wet to intensify the colour or added to clear nail varnish to make a nail polish.

I haven't even thought about trying it yet. Does anyone have this? What are your thoughts?

Thank you for reading.

Love, Amy

x

No comments:

Post a Comment