Sunday 16 October 2011

Must Have Products To Save Your Hair!

Hi Ladies,

I'm going for it today, post number FOUR!

My hair is something I have always struggled with. When I was younger I had a bit of an accident with Sun In Spray, which very attractively turned my hair WHITE and made it fall out. It is naturally very thick and curly and the process of drying and straightening takes a good TWO HOURS!

I'm naturally a honey blonde/light brown and have desperately tried to get my hair in to good condition over the last few years, along with trying to grow it.

I've tried so many products/supplements over the years and finally the condition is much better and the length is longer now so I wanted to share with you what has worked for me (and what hasn't.)

Must Have Products For My Hair:
  • Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Shampoo & Conditioner (smells gorgeous and retails cheaply)
  • Moroccan Oil (this product has literally saved my hair. I apply three pumps to this to damp hair and to my ends when dry)
  • Aussie Luscious Long Leave In Conditioner (I spray 5-10 pumps through the ends of my hair after using Moroccan Oil then brush through with my Tangle Teezer)
  • Almond Oil (I use this as an overnight mask)
  • Coconut Oil (I use this as an overnight mask too)
  • Injecto Shine Enhancing Glossing Spray (smells delicious and makes hair super soft and shiny)
  • Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk (brilliant for the ends of the hair)
  • Tangle Teezer (the ONLY brush I will ever use now)
  • Palmers Protein Packs (retail cheaply and is the best hair mask I have ever used)
My hair length aim is just below my ribs. I have a long way to go but in my quest for quick growth, I purchased six months worth of supplements that were supposed to guarantee fast hair growth. The brand it called Viviscal. Although I read many rave reviews, they didn't make any difference to my hair at all. 

For a months worth of tablets, each pack worked out around about £40.00, something that can be very expensive when it doesn't work!

Saying that though, they have apparently worked for a lot of people so might be worth a go if you are out of ideas.

What products/supplements repaired your hair and made it grow?

Any recommendations would be much appreciated!

Thanks for reading.

Love, Amy.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment