Sunday 16 October 2011

What's In My Bag?

Hi Ladies,

As promised, I'm back again with my 'What's In My Bag' post.

These kinds of posts are my guilty pleasure when it comes to finding out about other Bloggers. I think you can really find out what a person is like from what they carry around day to day.

So, the bag that I'm currently carrying is the Chloe Marcie bag in Tan. This is the medium sized one but it's still roomy enough to hold all of my day to day junk!


And for the exciting bit....


Purse: Louis Vuitton (looks HUGE here but big enough to hold all of my cards, receipts, money and slip in to a clutch on a night out.)

Perfume: Philosophy Amazing Grace (really light and perfect to wear in the day. Every time I wear this, I always receive compliments. It's lovely layered on top the the Amazing Grace Body Lotion too if you want longer staying power.

Notebook: PiP Studio. A good friend of mine sent me this as a gift. Her company make beautiful stationary and home ware. If you want to take a look, her website is here: www.pip-studio.co.uk. I usually carry this with me to make notes of things that I know I'll forget.

Handcreams: The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector. I absolutely love this stuff. Tali at The Gloss Gloss raved about this around about a year ago. This is my second tube. It's really rich and moisturising yet absorbs in to hands in seconds and leaves no residue at all. Perfect for colder weather and the tiniest bit of cream will be enough for both hands. I'm also carrying the Burtsbees Beeswax & Banana Handcream, which smells DIVINE! The cream protects and moisturises really well and lasts such a long time. It can leave an oily film on the hands though so I would recommend using this at night time. (It's lovely on the feet too.)

Multi Purpose Products: Smith's Rosebud Salve: I'll be honest, I don't know what I think to this yet. It's marketed as a multi purpose product and is supposed to be great at moisturising dry areas such as lips, cuticles and skin. I like but I don't love. This seems like something I just don't reach for, especially if I have Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream with me. I'll carry it around a little longer and will post a review for you when I've had chance to trial it fairly.

Eye Cream: Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Firm. If you need an eye cream, just don't look anywhere else. I know Origins have some pretty good ones, which I am desperate to try, but for now this works really well for me. I use this once or twice per day (depending on how lazy I'm feeling) and have found that it makes a massive difference to have the appearence of my under eye looks. This can also be used on lips.

Make Up Bag: Mac

Make Up Bag Contents:

  • Mac Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC35
  • Chanel Natural Finish Pressed Powder (Translucent) in 40 Dore
  • Nars Palette (containing Laguna Bronzer, Orgasm Blush and Albatross Highlighter)
  • Dior Amber Diamond
  • Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack
  • Nivea Milk & Honey Lipbalm
  • YSL Shocking Mascara in Blackest Black
  • Korres Guava Lip Butter
  • Mac 187 Brush (I use this to stipple foundation in to my skin)
  • Mac Paint Pot in Painterly
  • Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
  • Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NC30
  • Mac Eyeliner in Smoulder
  • Chanel Eyeshadow in Black Star

So there you have it. I hope that you enjoyed. If you would like to see in depth reviews of any of the products listed above, just let me know.

Thank you for reading!

Love, Amy

x

2 comments:

  1. Love the Marcie bag! Its on my 'to buy list' one day :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment Parveen - my first one! It is a gorgeous bag. The matching purse is on my list too.

    Have a look on Ebay, occasionally people are selling their Marcie's and you can get them for a pretty good price!

    Thanks for looking, I'll have a look at your blog now! xxx

    ReplyDelete