I noticed this on Vivianna's Blog and thought it would be a good way of getting to know me a little better....
- How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice, I just splash water on my face in the morning then before I go to bed I do the whole works (cleanser, toner, exfoliator, moisturiser, eye cream and lip balm.)
- What skin type do you have?
I have combination skin, which becomes drier in the winter months.
- What is your current facial wash?
At the moment I am using Dermalogica's Special Cleansing Gel (be careful to use only a pea sized amount though as this can dry out skin if you use too much.)
- Do you exfoliate?
Yes, usually every 2-3 days.
- What brand do you use?
I use either Dermalogica Daily Resurfacer or YSL Natural Action Exfoliator (the yellow grains.)
- What moisturiser do you use?
At the moment it's Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream. I tend to switch though with Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion and if my skin is really dry, E45 cream - really good and cheap too.
- Do you have freckles?
- Do you use eye cream?
Not up to about a week ago but now I am using Dermalogica Multivitamin Firm I think it's called?
- Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Not really, I do have the occasional break out on my chin but I guess I'm pretty lucky. If I do though, I find that putting a little bit of Sudocrem on the area before bed really helps.
- Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
- What foundation do you use?
I switch between Mac Studio Fix Fluid, Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation and Chanel Pro Lumiere.
- How about concealer?
Mac Studio Fix in NC30.
- Do you know your undertone colour?
I have absolutely no idea!
- What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I love them. I think Boots do the best ranges. Individual ones look nice too if you don't want your eyelashes to look 'too much'. Don't use any old glue though, the Mac Duo one is the best if you can get that one.
- Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, I'm quite guilty when I say that I don't always stick to this rule though!
- What brand of mascara do you use?
Lots of different ones but Loreal Telescopic and YSL Shocking Mascara work the best for me.
- Sephora or MAC?
Well we don't have Sephora in the UK so I'll have to say Mac.
- Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
- What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
A mixture of my fingers and a random selection of Mac and brushes that I like the look of from Boots! (I desperately need some new brushes.)
- Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Not really, I just use Mac Paintpot in Painterly.
- For the face?
- What is your favourite eyeshadow (colour or shade)?
It would either be Melon Pigment by Mac or Half Baked by Urban Decay (both very similar.)
- Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Both, depending what I am up to that day/night.
- How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
- What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I find them a bit messy and time consuming but love the finished look.
- Do you use mineral makeup?
I tried the Bare Essentials one a few years ago but didn't rate it.
- What is your favourite lipstick?
Either Gosh - Darling or Mac - Myth, both great bases for a tint or gloss.
- How about lipgloss?
It's not a gloss as such put I really like Clarins Lip Perfector in 02.
- What is your favourite blush to use?
I'm really liking Coralista by Benefit at the moment but I change all the time.
- Do you buy your makeup on Ebay?
I bought a bronzer from there as I heard that the Kardashians used it (Smashbox in Suntan Matte) but haven't really used it.
- Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes! I love GOSH, Barry M and Rimmel and Maybelline. Loreal and Sleek too!
- Do you go to CCO's? (Cosmetic Company Outlets)
We don't have them in the UK unfortunately.
- Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
- Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Sometimes when it comes to using pigments, yes!
- Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Foundation that CLEARLY doesn't match the skin, concealer lips, badly applied lashes!
- Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Neutrals 100%. I need to experiment with more colour.
- Which celebrity always has great make up?
Kim Kardashian always looks really flawless!
- If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Either Foundation or Tinted Moisturiser, depending on my skin that day!
- Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes if I have a bit of fake tan on so don't look so pale.
- Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I think everyone looks better with a bit of make up on.
- In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I'd say Mac, EVERY TIME.
- What do you think of Makeup?
I love it. I like to know what friends/other Bloggers/celebrities swear by and then I HAVE to have myself!
Thank you for reading!