Tuesday 18 September 2012

Must Have Repurchases!

Hi Ladies,

I hope that you're all keeping well.

I felt inspired to write this post today. What would you repurchase straight away if your make up/beauty essentials were stolen and you had to start ALL OVER AGAIN?!

Now, we can't be too excessive here, we need to keep moderately sensible. The items I've mentioned below are products that I use most days, if not every day. Now with some of them I will sound like a broken record, but you know me!

So here goes....

Foundation/Tinted Moisturiser - Chantecaille Tinted Moisturiser in Glow

I just love this little beauty. You only need a tiny amount for your whole face. I use my Real Techniques Buffing Brush to stipple in to my skin. On bad skin days or when I feel I need a little more more coverage, I mix with a tiny bit of Mac Pro Longwear. Worth the price tag of £57? The jury is still out.

Corrector/Concealer - Bobbi Brown Corrector/Mac Studio Sculpt Concealer

It would have to my my trusty Bobbi Brown corrector. This makes a massive difference to my under eyes especially after a late night. For reference, I'm shade Light To Medium Bisque. I always follow with Mac Studio Sculpt concealer then use a little around my nose and on my chin too.

Bronzer - The Body Shop Honey Bronze Gel
I've tried every bronzer in the whole world. Literally. You name it, I have tried it. For some reason though, whenever I want to look a little more glowy and natural, I always pick this up. I use a tiny amount and dab on my head, nose and top of the cheeks. Highly recommended if you haven't tried.

Lip Balm - By Terry Baume De Rose

For me, this is heaven in a perfect little pot. I use it every single day and wouldn't even think of picking up another balm now. I use for my cuticles too. Worth the £35 price tag? ABSOLUTELY.

Mascara/Mascara Primer Dior Maximiser Primer and Benefit They're Real Mascara



Useless apart, heavenly together! Being really honest, I haven't noticed a difference to the condition or length of my lashes since using the primer but with the mascara it just WORKS. I wouldn't dream of putting mascara on without using this first.

Highlighter - Dior Amber Diamond


Just beautiful. And cost effective! I have had the same product for two years now and there is hardly any sign of usage!

Blusher - Laura Mercier Lush Nectarine
Without question, this is my ALL TIME favourite blusher. All the Mac and Chanel blushers have been left in the drawer. I honestly think I'll use this for the rest of my life.

Lipstick - Mac Politely Pink
I love this lipstick. It looks so polished and pretty for day time. I do find it kind of moisturising in a weird way too. Looks lovely for the day with a little By Terry Baume De Rose dabbed over it, or with a gloss.

What wouldn't you repurchase if you had to go back to basics?

Thank you for reading.

Lots of love,
Amy

xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Great post and have to agree about Dior Amber Diamonds best product ever to come into my life!!
    Great blog by the way!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment!

    I know, it is incredible. I've had mine forever. Have you tried Mac Soft & Gentle too?

    I'll have a look at your blog now.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete