Thursday 20 September 2012

Current Hand & Nails Loves!

Hi Ladies,

When the weather gets a little bit colder, for some reason I tend to take more care of my hands and nails.

I thought I'd share my hand and nail loves with you all. As you know, I'm obsessed with hand cream so quite a few will be mentioned!

The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector:

I love love love this hand cream! It's really thick and great when applied to the hands in the winter months. Soaks in immediately and lasts a long time before you have to reapply.Great value too!

Soap & Glory Hand Food:
You've probably all heard about this! It smells delicious, it's really moisturising and is light on the skin. I keep this on my desk at work and need to reapply 2-3 times per day. Great for conditioning nails too and lasts a long time.

Clarins Creme Jeunesse Des Mains:
Hand on heart, this is my favourite hand cream of all time. Smells lovely, really smooth and moisturising. This strengthens my nails and is the one that I always go back to.

Estee Lauder Treatment Base Coat:
Vitamin-rich treatment for nails, enhances growth, diminishes discolouration and forms a smooth base for varnish. Can be worn alone too and still looks polished and pretty.

For my cuticles I usually use By Terry Baume De Rose, Number 7 Nourishing Nail & Cuticle Treatment or The Body Shop Almond Cuticle Oil (smells yummy!) I'm also trying OPI Nail Envy (Matte) so I'll let you know what I think.

What are your Autumn/Fall varnish recommendations? I'm absolutely loving the old favourite OPI Lincoln Park After Dark and Chanel Frenzy!

Thank you for reading.

Lots of love,
Amy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment