Sunday 5 February 2012

Don't Sweat The Small Stuff....

Hi Ladies (and Gents),

So a more personal post today but wanted to reach out to all of you and maybe help someone if you're in the same place.

If you know me, you'll know that I am a TERRIBLE worrier. I worry and panic about anything and everything and once I have a worry in my head, my thoughts just snowball and the issue (that is usually something small and insignificant) becomes the worst thing in the world.

I've been feeling pretty overly stressed over the last few weeks due to work and a 'friend' that I thought I could trust, really letting me down. It's effected me and I thought that my silly thought processes had to stop because it just makes me feel miserable (usually for no reason), if I don't nip it in the bud.

Dulce Candy mentioned a book on her blog that really helped her, it's called Don't Sweat The Small Stuff...And It's All Stuff by Dr Richard Carlson. Being honest, it arrived yesterday so I haven't had that much of a chance to have a look yet, but I'll keep you posted.


There are 136 short chapters in this book which apparently help you see differently so that you can manage the way that you think about things and have a calmer, happier and stress free life.

I bought the book from Amazon, if you're interested.

Have any of you read this?

What books do you recommend?

Thank you for reading and as always, all comments are welcomed.

Love,
Amy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment